is that all disabled children and young people will
enjoy, achieve and participate
Our mission is to provide a safe place in which all disabled
and young people are encouraged and enabled to:
opportunities to learn and play
– we will ensure that both disabled and non disabled children
and young people, families and other organisations feel welcome and
at the Limes.
– we will work hard for a long time, when it’s easy and when
we are needed/we
will endeavour to provide sustainable services.
– we will make our services fun so that people will want to
to grow in confidence, learn new skills and make decisions.
Become a Member of The Limes and be a part of this
amazing play space!
We are a children’s charity that is dependent on
donations and fundraising, please support us by making a donation or
Why be a member?
- You’ll have access to the all the services we provide.
- You’ll be sent our quarterly Newsletter keeping you up to
date with the latest news and informing you about services and events
we are running.
- You will receive an invitation to attend our AGM and
- Insurance cover for birthday party bookings held here.
Click on the link to download our Membership Form
We are always looking for volunteers to help us out in
the office and with our fundraising activities. Travel and lunch
be reimbursed. Please give us a call for more info!